Personal | Los Angeles| Pets (that are people) | Dempsey

The newest and cutest member of the family, our rescue pup Dempsey, has been thriving, growing and burrowing his way into our hearts. How we got him is another blog post for later. Today he had some tummy trouble so we spent the day making things all better. New mom was calling friends and hitting Yelp hard to find an excellent vet. We made him chicken and rice, wrapped him in his favorite blanket, got him a new squeaky toy and gave him whole lot of extra love. I didn't think there could be more but there was when I knew he wasn't feeling so hot.

Mr. Dempsey is resting by my feet so while I'm processing film from recent shoots so I thought it was a perfect time share a few images from our impromptu photo session. When we adopted him, his rescue mom said that he wasn't a fan of the camera. This smart one realized that I loved my camera and so would he. He poses. Not once and not on command but like Tyra would say "Pose. Pose. Pose. Pose" Like that.

Meet our new love. My arms are not long enough to show you how much I love him.

Dempsey-Bed-Edit-7

Dempsey-Bed-Edit-10

Dempsey-Bed-Edit-9

dempsey-nose

No comments: